- Maintain an effective and continuous quality management system; continually improve it based on the participation of all the staff on the basis of ISO 9001: 2000; ISO 22000 & HACCP.
- Satisfy beyond customer expectations
- Invest in machinery, equipment and supportive tools to improve quality as well as diversify products and services.
- Expand distribution to major cities across the country.
- Provide training to improve staff competence
- Provide sufficient resources to ensure the quality management system needs.
- Maintain and regularly improve the quality management system processes
Research And Quality Improvement
Modern production lines
Quality certified by UKAS UK
Binh Duong Factory
Exclusive Trade of ColosIgG Colostrum 24h
With more than 15 years of research, VitaDairy has pioneered the introduction of natural colostrum IgG antibodies into nutritional products for children over 2 years of age - ColosBaby. IgG is preserved in its active form and imported from the US, becoming the main raw material for this nutritious milk product.
Natural IgG antibody from colostrum is an immunomodulatory component that has a direct effect on boosting immunity for children. It has a direct antibacterial effect, neutralising bacterial endotoxins in the entire digestive tract, as well as other biological activities that help inhibit inflammation in the intestine, promote mucosal regeneration, repair tissue damage, and play a special role in the prevention of gastrointestinal and respiratory infections in children.
Products are for children over 2 years old and especially important for children in the ‘immune gap’ period from 6 to 36 months. They help your child to have a healthy immune system, contributing to the prevention of bacterial and respiratory infections in children.
Partnership with the Ministry of Health
Viet Nam VitaDairy Milk Joint Stock Company was awarded the first and only companion of the Ministry of Health in the Immune Nutrition Seminar series, in recognition of our outstanding scientific achievements in nutrition. According to the Ministry of Health, VitaDairy Milk Joint Stock Company Vietnam has made outstanding scientific achievements in immune nutrition. In particular, VitaDairy has been very successful in researching and producing the ColosBaby colostrum product line, helping children in the 'immune gap' age (6 - 36 months) have strong immunity and reduce diseases. That is also the reason why the Ministry of Health has chosen VitaDairy as the sole strategic partner from hundreds of candidates for the Year of Immunity Actions.